Is your messaging clear enough? Does it attract new clients? And better yet… does it attract the RIGHT clients?
These are super important questions every entrepreneur needs to ask themselves as it’s where the battle to a successful business can be won or lost.
This week’s guest, Zach Messler works with small businesses & B2B’s on what to say and how to say it to create a bigger impact on the world and their wallets.
Zach and I discuss everything from best practices (and what that actually means)… deliberate focus… knowing what your clients care about… and how clarity is the be all and end to sell more of your product or service.
If you wanna know how to create something that people care about… and STAND OUT, check out this interview with Zach.
- A quick look at Zach’s transition from corporate to solopreneur
- Who should you hire? The marketing executive who’s a curious expert or someone who’s doing things “by the book”?
- Why passive referral was the wake-up call for Zach to fix and find his new focus
- Learn why clarity is so important in messaging
- What does Zach mean when he says… “What’s the worse that could happen?”
- Discover just how important a personal analysis is
- Find out why your messaging must be compelling
- And learn how to BE your audience and write a convincing message
Connect with Zach
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox