If you struggle to craft a compelling value proposition for your firm, chances are you’re doing it wrong.
As we’ve discussed previously on the show, powerful messages don’t live inside your head… they live inside your buyer’s head.
So instead of trying to come up with messages that you like, or that make you sound smart — you should focus on getting a handle on the conversation already going on inside your buyers mind — and then join it.
Communicating a value proposition that speaks to the buyer’s “pains” and “gains” is a great way to enter that conversation.
In this lesson, you’ll discover:
- A powerful exercise for developing a value proposition you can complete in minutes
- The 3 critical elements of a customer profile that will inform your value proposition
- How to get beneath the surface and identify what buyers really want
Other lessons in this series
- Value Proposition · How to Connect “What You Do” to “What Buyers Want” (Part 2)
- Value Proposition · Use This Simple Formula to Write Your Value Proposition (Part 3)