Your website can either bring someone into your pipeline or it can turn them away. — Tsavo Neal
Is your website generating leads? If it’s not, you’re leaving money on the table. For a consulting practice, the sole purpose of a website is to generate leads. Without leads, your website is NOT doing its job.
In this interview, Tsavo Neal shares his best advice on how consulting firms can generate more leads from their websites. If your website isn’t generating interest in your services, there’s a ton of great advice in this interview that can help you solve that problem.
- Tsavo shares his background (01:34)
- Why he focuses on helping consulting firms (02:07)
- The role your website plays in attracting and acquiring new clients (03:15)
- The biggest mistakes consultants make with their websites (05:25)
- What to put on your website to build a relationship with a prospect (08:20)
- Ahmad’s commentary on Tsavo’s website and how you can learn from it (15:22)
- Using LinkedIn and Twitter to share content from your website (18:06)
- Tsavo’s take on website popups (19:57)
- Tsavo’s advice on how to start a website as fast as possible (22:15)
- Tsavo’s recommendation on which website platform to start (23:04)