A weak marketing message, no matter how much exposure it gets, will get you nowhere.
But a marketing message that “grabs people by the throat” will go a long way… even with minimal exposure or traffic.
In this episode, Tom Poland of Leadsology where he breaks down his 3-part formula for crafting a compelling marketing message.
- Tom shares his backstory
- How to stand out and get your target clients’ attention
- Should you start with the message or the value proposition?
- How to know which message attracts the right clients and repels the wrong ones
- Tom’s 3-Part Formula for crafting a marketing message
- Getting the cornerstone of marketing right
Connect with John:
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox