Is success as a consultant just a string of good luck?
Some might think so… especially if their luck ran out and they ended up falling back on a job.
But is it really just luck?
Or do the ones who succeed in business embrace the mindset shift from being an hourly ‘order taker’ to a ‘trusted advisor’?
Brennan says, yes — even if you’re relatively new to business.
But with EBM (Education-Based Marketing) it’s easier to make this mindset change. And have clients booked several months in advance to work with you.
Find out more about the benefits of Education-Based Marketing in my enlightening conversation with Brennan Dunn.
- Brennan shares his backstory
- Find out how Brennan transitioned from being a developer to an entrepreneur
- Discover the #1 challenge that Brennan’s community struggles with
- Get Brennan’s best advice if you’re new to business and don’t have the confidence to claim you can produce outcomes
- Find out what’s behind education-based marketing
- Learn how Brennan grew his agency using this model of marketing
- Get the latest on lead generation for consultants & agencies
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox