Tony sees far too many coaches and consultants create group programs before they’re ready.
And according to him, it’s a sure way to crash fast.
When you take the time to have vulnerable conversations with your clients, and ask questions like, “how are you feeling?”… and listen with intent so you can truly understand their emotional journey…
Only then can you talk about scaling and building that group program.
Because only then can you create an infrastructure and a process that will help your clients get real results — and real transformations.
Listen in as Tony delves deeper into this and discusses how you can go from a low-paid commodity to a highly paid consultant who helps more people while doing less work.
- Tony shares his backstory
- Find out how Tony transitioned from working a corporate job to starting his own business
- Discover the secret to avoiding the trap of selling “deliverables” and why it’s a mistake
- Tony discusses the importance of owning client transformations and going all in
- Learn the best approach to scale your business with fulfillment and transformation
- And get Tony’s advice on other options to scale your business beyond the current level
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox