What does your sales process look like?
Whenever I ask this question, I get a lot of blank stares, followed by an awkward moment of silence until they realize it’s not a rhetorical question.
Sales, like any other function in your business, should have a process — a series of steps designed to achieve a specific outcome. If you don’t have a sales process, it’s no stretch to say that you’re leaving money on the table.
In this interview, Dianna Geairn and Shawn Karol Sandy, the two hosts of The SellOut Show, share their best advice on how to design and optimize your sales process.
Beyond the great advice, Dianna and Shawn are also way more interesting than I am, so you’re in for a treat!
- Dianna shares the story behind The Irreverent Sales Girl [01:40]
- Shawn shares how The Selling Agency was born [04:05]
- Why they started “The SellOut Show” on YouTube [06:37]
- How the YouTube show ties into their businesses [08:38]
- Why having a sales process is so important [11:50]
- The secret to being a business owner [14:20]
- Shawn’s accountant turned salesperson story [16:47]
- The structure of sales process [18:28]
- What to include in the pre-qualifying stage of a sales process [23:31]
- The “selling mix” [29:31]
- How to create your own selling mix [36:52]