Word of mouth can be a helpful way to get started in business, but when the free leads dry up and you’re ready to get hyper-targeted, Facebook ads are your friend.
And, according to Michelle, if you follow a three stage approach to attracting solid leads, Facebook ads don’t have to be complicated… or expensive.
She follows a process that moves potential leads from cold to warm to hot.
And with a few simple, and inexpensive, videos it’s easy to see who’s paying attention to your content and turn them into loyal (and paying) clients.
Take a listen to this episide as Michelle gives away the insider secrets to running a successful ad campaign without getting a second mortgage.
- Michelle shares her motivation to leave a cushy job at Microsoft and start her own business
- Like most new entrepreneurs, Michelle took whatever work came her way – find out how she honed in on what she loves and offers the most value to clients
- Listen in as Michelle talks about how she stumbled upon Facebook Ads as an advertising strategy
- Hear Michelle’s reaction to the comment… “Real businesses run ads”
- Discover how to run Facebook ads on a small budget
- Get the insider secrets on the various stages of a Facebook Funnel
- Learn about “Invite them in” ads and what gets the most conversions
- Find out how easy it is for B2B businesses to target customers on Facebook
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox