Hate the idea of coming across as some kind of sleazy salesperson? Liston Witherill has some good news for you. You don’t need to be the stereotypical salesperson that you’ve seen in movies and read about in books. But you do have to sell.
In this interview, Liston and I talk about the mindset that consultants and professional service providers need to have when selling their services. We also get into some of the key success habits that’ll keep your pipeline healthy and strong when you need it most.
- Challenges in sticking to a daily production routine
- “If you continue to show up, good things happen”
- Liston shares his backstory
- What Liston means by “sales is a behaviour”
- The role of a sales call and what it means to sell
- Listening as part of the sales process
- What to do when you are too busy to sell
- How to properly setup a pipeline
- How often to follow up with various prospects
- Should you refer a potential client to a competitor?
- The role of habits in staying consistent with your work
- SalesIn30 -Liston’s free 10-lesson sales course to help you sell your services with confidence.
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox