What do the fastest growing firms in every industry do differently than their average growth competitors? This is the question that Lee Frederiksen and his team at Hinge Marketing seek to answer in their annual High Growth Study.
In this interview, Lee Frederiksen and John Tyreman share with us the findings from the 2018 High Growth Study, which involved over 1,000 firms with a combined annual revenue of more than $176 billion and marketing budgets totalling more than $20 billion.
- Big changes in professional services marketing in the last 10 years
- Specific trends shaping the industry in the last 3 years
- The difference between high growth and no growth firms
- The characteristics of high growth firms in 2018
- High-level findings of the 2018 High Growth Study
- The future of the professional services industry
- Is this the death of the generalist firm?
- Why do specialist firms grow faster?
- How much should firms be spending on marketing?
- Most effective marketing tactics for high growth firms
- What advertising tactics are working
- The 2018 High Growth Study
- Hinge Marketing
- Hinge University
- LinkedIn – Lee Frederiksen
- LinkedIn – John Tyreman
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox