It was a revelation for my guest when he discovered he could CHOOSE who he worked with.
Landon Porter woke up one day and realized he didn’t relate to his clients and didn’t enjoy working with them… that’s when everything changed.
He set out to define his values and principles and only work with clients who aligned with them.
And Landon recommends you do the same — a point he heavily emphasizes in this episode.
Show some personality, he says!
It’s such a better experience. When you’re your weird self, it gives your clients license to be their weird self, too.
Join us as we discuss how to find and build meaningful relationships with the right clients…
… and thank the ones who reject you.
Oh, and a brief parley on muscle cars…
- It all started in 1977…(JK – Landon quickly shares where he came from and who he is)
- If you want to sell, you first need to learn how to relate to people
- Why you should work with people aligned with your principles & values
- Be yourself!
- Landon shares his point of view on relationship marketing & social selling
- Find out how today’s buyers find service providers
- Discover how to attract buyers with the same values as you
Connect with Landon