What Happens When Modeling And Marketing Collide?
What do modelling, branding and marketing have to do with each other? A lot, apparently!
During her modelling career Kait LeDonne discovered if she wanted to land gigs, she needed to brand herself. She learned it was less about landing every job and more about landing the right jobs for the right companies.
Once she realized this and wanted to be on the marketing side of things, she quit modelling and founded The Influence Academy. That was four years ago.
And ever since, she’s been teaching students how to develop a marketing system to build their network on LinkedIn and land higher ticket clients.
In this episode, Kait breaks down how to come up with valuable content your network cares about, her own take on how to properly position, expanding your LinkedIn network, how to develop an attractive brand, and much more.
- Kait shares the lessons on branding & positioning from her modelling stint
- She talks about being the “dealer” vs the “product”
- Kait dishes advice on how to get the most out of LinkedIn
- She provides the “why” behind the “what”
- Her recommended content mix on LinkedIn and how to turn one post idea into ten
- Kait gives her best advice on how to expand your network on LinkedIn
- An almost foolproof way to drive engagement to your content
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox