Do you bill clients by the hour?
Whether you backed into that model by default, or it was the client’s expectation, or that’s just the way things are done in your industry — Jonathan Stark thinks you’re nuts (well maybe not you, but definitely the concept of hourly billing).
In this interview with Jonathan Stark, author of Hourly Billing is Nuts, you’ll discover the many drawbacks of hourly billing as a pricing model. You’ll also get an introduction to a better way of doing things with value pricing.
Tune in to learn:
- Why hourly billing misaligns incentives between you and the client
- The problem with measuring profitability based on an hourly rate
- Why you’ll hit a revenue plateau if you bill hourly
- How hourly billing became the norm in professional services
- How to boost profits with value pricing (even if you run a larger firm)
- Hourly Billing Is Nuts by Jonathon Stark
- Jonathon Stark’s Website
- Value Pricing Bootcamp (Jonathon’s Free Email Course)