How do you sell without making the client feel like they’re being sold to? This is the question so many experts struggle with. They need to sell. But the last they want is for the client to feel like they’re just out to make a sale.
In this interview, Peter Frumenti of Sales Team 6 shares his insights on “selling from the expert frame”. When you sell from the expert frame, you’re able to get on the same side as the client and help them make the best decision (whether or not that means working with you).
- Peter shares his backstory
- How to be seen as an expert in the sales conversation
- The meaning of “the client borrows your belief”
- How to shorten long sales cycles
- How to go beneath the surface without making people feel uncomfortable
- What to do when there are objections to the price
- 3 questions to ask when prospects raise a price objection
- Peter’s take on discounting
Connect with Peter:
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox