A plan and consistency build a business.
And if part of your marketing plan is to build a following — which it should — LinkedIn is a powerful tool.
If you don’t already have a daily LinkedIn routine, I highly recommend you listen in on my candid conversation with LinkedIn powerhouse, Eli Hochberg.
Even if you do… listen in and grab some fresh perspective.
Eli is the co-founder of “30 Days Social” and he divulges some of his best-kept secrets on:
The right time to post on LinkedIn.
The distinction between being popular and growing a fan base.
How to create effective calls to action.
Creating engaging content, and
How to develop a daily routine.
Click the link below and get the insider secrets in my 40-minute conversation with Eli. His “30 Days Social” is transforming how business owners approach social media.
- Eli shares his business
- When did Eli discover that LinkedIn is a powerful tool for his business
- How Eli got leads on LinkedIn
- Eli’s view on the two schools of thought to approach LinkedIn
- What is “30 Days Social”
- Triggers to prompt a daily post on “30 Days Social”
- What to expect on posting on social media for 30 days
- The right time to post on social media
- The secrets to creating good engaging content
- The distinction between being popular & building a following that turns into a business
- How to get an effective call to action
- An ideal LinkedIn daily routine
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox