I had a ton of fun interviewing my latest podcast guest!
David Brier, an edgy New Yorker, kept me on my toes as we zigged and zagged our way through this hilarious and very educational interview.
David is a quintessential New Yorker – he tells it like it is. And that’s why his high profile clients and fans love him.
If you are so lucky to be a client of David’s you’ll know what he’s thinking because he’s willing to tell you what sucks about your branding. But he has the know-how to back it up and make it better.
The coolest thing about David is that he’s completely self-made. He didn’t get his start working for a fancy agency. Or get a lucky break because he knew somebody who knew somebody.
He was just willing to work hard and take risks.
Get ready for bold, brass, funny, confident, intelligent, talented and ego-less (and a whole lotta New York!) in this episode of Forecast.
- How he got his start (hint: he didn’t get his big break at a top agency)
- Moving offices reminded him of the big risks he took in the early days to get where he is now
- Find out some of the big brands David’s helped revolutionize
- Why he wrote a book and wishes he’d done it sooner
- David tells us the importance of differentiating and how to do it
- Discover what ticks him off in the branding world
- Learn why quality content is better than quality — without losing the hustle
- How an entitled attitude will most likely put you out of business
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox