Will Bachman is a McKinsey trained independent management consultant. He’s also the Founder of Umbrex, a global community of independent, top-tier management consultants.
In this episode, Will shares the story of how went from working at McKinsey, a leading global management consulting firm, to thriving as an independent consultant. He also shares his view on what separates the most successful independent consultants from everyone else.
- Will shares his backstory
- How Will broadened his experience while working as an independent consultant
- Will’s industry focus as an independent consultant
- His transition from working at Mckenzie to becoming an independent consultant
- How Umbrex started and how it works
- What separates “the cream of the crop” from everybody else
- The best piece of advice for consultants building their own independent practice
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox