Rochelle is one of the few personal branding experts who walks the walk. The moment you land on her homepage, it feels like you’re having a conversation with her. It’s real, it’s natural, and it’s personal. Within minutes, I knew I had to get Rochelle on the podcast.
In this episode, Rochelle shares her best advice for building an unforgettable personal brand. To make sure nothing was lost on me, I also asked Rochelle to critique my personal brand using her 4 part framework (spoiler alert: she gave me an A!).
- (01:24) How Rochelle got started in consulting and what led her to where she is now
- (02:46)Rochelle describes what it was like giving up a role as a partner in a big firm to start her own
- (04:34)Rochelle shares her perspective on why personal branding is important
- (06:32) Why it’s critical to “know who you are” for your personal brand to be authentic
- (08:10) How your personal brand takes shape on your website and social media profiles
- (09:02) Ahmad talks about his first impression of Rochelle digitally and now personally
- (09:54) How to build closeness with your audience quickly with your website copy
- (12:17) How personal branding is different in big firms vs small firms
- (17:17) Rochelle shares the 4 things you need to think about when cultivating your personal brand
- (21:38) Ahmad breaks down Rochelle’s tips and applies them to himself
- (32:45) Rochelle’s final tips on building your personal brand