Do you sometimes feel like weeks and months have gone by but you haven’t made meaningful progress in your business? You’re not alone.
This is a common challenge that consultants and professional services providers face. You’re so busy managing the business that you have little time left over to grow the business.
In this interview, Mandi Ellefson shares with us 3 simple tweaks you can make to free up 40 hours per month, so you can spend that time growing your business.
Note: We only had time to discuss 2 of the tweaks in the interview. So Mandi was kind enough to share this Rapid Delegation Tool to help with the 3rd one.
- Mandi shares her backstory
- What it looks like when “someone doesn’t know where they’re going”
- Why an obsessive focus on growth is a distraction
- How to free up more time for the things that matter
- How to manage schedules between family members
- The eliminate and delegate methodology
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox