If you’re at the point in your business where you’re ready to shift your role or ignite some serious growth, it might be time to write a book.
My guest on this episode admits she struggled to get media attention and paid speaking gigs prior to self-publishing her best selling book.
But, she says be prepared to know your audience, pick a niche, stick to your expertise and put in some serious hours.
Listen in and find out how Julie went from rejected author to a best seller on Amazon…
… and how you can, too.
- Julie shares her backstory
- Discover how Julie developed her network in the real estate industry and used it to sell copies of her book
- Find out how a book can add value and credibility to you as a business owner
- Learn how to position your book in a crowded niche
- Understand the role of Amazon research in publishing your book getting found
- And find out how to price your book to leverage higher sales and strategic partnerships
Connect with Julie
Get the podcast delivered to your inbox