5 Steps to Turn Cold Website Visitors into Warm Leads
You know how important your website is. You know that prospects will always check out your website before they meet with you. You know that your website often determines whether or not you’ll even get a meeting.
So the question is, is your website doing what it’s supposed to? Is it putting your best foot forward? Is it converting as many visitors into leads as possible?
In this lesson, you’ll discover a the 5 step process to engage cold website visitors and nurture them into becoming warm leads for your services.
- The 3 reasons why you’re not converting enough website visitors into leads
- Why you only have 3 seconds to hook your website visitors
- How to stop talking about yourself on your website
The 4 Most Important Pages on Your Website
I hate to be the one to break this to you. But no one is going to look at your entire website. No one is going to click on all the pages. And no one is going to read all the text.
That’s the bad news.
The good news is that if someone lands on your website, they’re at the very least curious. And you now have an opportunity to turn that curiosity into genuine interest and attention.
Once you understand the questions that a website visitor is subconsciously asking, you need to communicate the answers to those questions in the right places so they can easily find them.
That’s what we’re going to tackle in this lesson. You’ll discover:
- The four specific pages that get the lion’s share of attention
- What to put on each of these pages to maximize conversion
- Common mistakes to avoid on your highest traffic pages
5 Tried and Tested Website Calls to Action