Why Your Marketing Needs a Quarterly Check Up
Q1 is officially over. More than 25% of the year is behind you.
The question is, are you 25% of the way towards achieving your goals?
That’s the essence of the quarterly review process. You need to assess what worked in the previous quarter, what didn’t work and what you need to do differently going forward.
In this lesson, we’ll talk about:
- The importance of the quarterly review process in keeping you on track
- How to single out your biggest marketing problem right now
- Why the key to success is to do as little as possible
How to Pick One Big Marketing Goal for This Quarter
What’s your focus in Q2?
When it comes to marketing, less is more. There’s no sense committing to a whole set of tactics that you probably won’t be able to follow through on.
You’d be much better off committing to few tactics that you can invest all your energy into. You know what’s even better than a few? Picking just one.
In this lesson, we’re continuing our conversation on the quarterly marketing review. You’ll learn how to evaluate your marketing activities to determine the one thing that you should focus on this quarter.
How to Dramatically Improve Your Chances of Marketing Success
So let’s say you know exactly what you need to do this quarter to grow your business.
The next question is, how can you set yourself up for success? How can you improve your chances of following through on your goal?
In this lesson, we’ll talk about how to translate your goal into a plan that you can execute. Make no mistake, there’s nothing sexy about this process. But if you don’t take this extra step, your goal will always remain a goal.
- How to translate your quarterly goal into a monthly action plan
- How to make weekly commitments to stay on track with your marketing
- The one trick to improve your odds of success to 95%
- Tutorial · How to Build a Marketing Funnel
- The Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing
- How to Master Sales & Business Development
- How to Increase the Odds of Reaching Your Goals